Saturday, November 14, 2009

UPDATES!!!

okay so i finally finish uploading new pictures to these posts =D[click on pictures to enlarge];
` FREEEEE AT LAST!!!
` All Nighter
` GIRTH CONTROL CHOCOLATE!!!
` =O TIEN'S GETTING MARRIED!!!!!
` PANDA tag!!!
` EMERGENCY CHOCOLATE!!!
` RIP ICE CREAM~!!!! ='(
` 2 down 2 to go~!!!!!!!!!
` yesterdays

also... here are some other random pictures that are on my phone;


two birds made a nest in my mango tree so my dad helped give them some shredded newspaper =] my dad thinks the girl is pregnant... i'll be hearing baby chirps soon ^-^


there was a beetle on my tv


my tea distracted me while i was studying... doesn't the shine from the cup leave a pretty glow? =D i love my clear glass tea cups... you wouldn't be able to see that from normal tea cups ^-^ [now i still need the teapot to finish the collection =.=]


when my dad bought me new ink for my printer i noticed HP's original test... if you move it up and down the OK and ticks go in opposite directions... and when you move it side ways the colours change from blue to white... white to blue =D

now then i shall start tidying up..... after one more episode of drama ROFL =D the next episode just finish downloading

so jealous much, jealoussica?

No comments:

Post a Comment