Saturday, November 14, 2009

FREEEEE AT LAST!!!

WOOOOOOOOOHHHOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!! it is officially the holidays ^-^.... lets seeeee i ended up falling asleep for an hour or so during my allnighter yesterday.... but luckily my dad came knocking at around 6 asking what time my test started because if he didn't i would have slept in [i fell asleep before resetting alarms].... anyway GOODBYE surveying and GIS!!! [no i did shit if your wondering.... was only sure of around 20 marks assuming they give carry on error marks and half sure of around 35 marks... and then bullshitted around another few marks and left the rest blank] wow a whole year of uni has passed and we are offically not first years anymore ROFL!!! **throws confetti**

anyway... after the exam i was so tired + sleepy + starving = napped in the car =D... that was a nice [don't know how long] nap... then tien woke me up and we went to kfc...

while waiting for our order... sat down... and right next to my face was a;

=.= what a tease!!! my stomache was eating at itself!!!

we got a;

=D very filling indeed... when i got home my dad had made some of his very own pie... but i was too full so i'll eat it today instead;


i then lay infront of the tv half asleep to wait for my mum to finish showering... had a shower and then watched night at the museum because the shower had woken me up... then i flopped on my bed and slept like a pig until 8ish when my dad yelled at andrea to wake up because she had work and was still sleeping... was starting to doze off again after an hour or so of trying [my dad yells very very loud]... and then the doorbell rang.... on which some stranger was asking if i was timorese and where my parents were =S.... then i went back to bed and fell asleep for half an hour or so... and then the doorbell rang again.... =.= numerous times so i knew it was my grandpa.... i went to open the door and let him in but he decided to leave because my dad wasn't home... so i went back to my bed... and tried to fall asleep... but my neighbour who i think is building stuff started sanding metal... and you know that schreechy noise that is very hard on the ears... yeah no way i could fall asleep with that ringing in my head =.=... so i just lay in bed.... in which my other neighbour decides to mow their lawn =.=.... at this point i looked at the time... it was 11ish and i had already spent over an hour trying to fall asleep so i decided to just get up... 10 minutes or so after i got up both neighbours stopped =.= but i had already washed my face so i'm wide awake.... talk about catching up on sleep...........

also... i can't get over how weird the word "Snooze" looks ROFL... because whenever i put an alarm on.. i always see that word and hit the button... but it looks so weirdddddd~ snooze o.O... especially with the font on my phone's alarm =S

oh well... at least i'm uncapped today so i can download some dramas to watch =D... and i shall upload the many photos i've taken over the period i was capped after that one episode because i'm really itching to watch...

~ AND CONGRADULATIONS TO DINNER WHO IS NOW OFFICALLY A MUMMY =D!!!! shall go visit her puppies some time soon =]

dinner before she became a mummy;

my plans for today is;
` tidy up at least one of my rooms

man i can't wait to get my holidays on the go go and hopefully get everything on my 3 month holiday plans list crossed off... but for today i will just relax at home and tidy up after i upload photos =]... alrightees now off to that episode of drama i go

so jealous much jealoussica?

No comments:

Post a Comment