Wednesday, November 18, 2009

CHAT THAI!!!

my dad wasn't home to drive me to the station today so i bussed it.... the whole way there was a fly... he just sat at the window sill and just stared at his own reflection... didn't move a millimetre... LOL wonder what he was thinking of...

anyway... today jessica fung came with me to go look for a present for my cousin's 21st and a dress i could wear for the ball =D
` thank you squirmy!!! ;)
my original plan was to get her this swarovski bracelet.... key=21... cross=cristian[yeah my cousin is christian];


but then jessica fung pointed out that necklaces would be better since the bracelet might not be a good size for her wrist and she thought the necklace looked better... and i usually make bad decisions so i went with her choice and got this necklace for my cousin ^-^

at first we liked this necklace;

but when i tried them on.. we agreed the other one looked nicer so that one it was ^-^... we then spent ages walking around looking for an appropriate dress but failed... they were either loose... tight... didn't suit me... too low... or too expensive =( [if only i was rich]... the cheapest nice one was at the price of 110... i love how jess fung can analyse me and pick out stuff for me to try... because i'm not an observant shopper especially not for dresses... i hate shopping for dresses... i only get attracted to random "wastes of money" items as jessica nguy puts it...
` thank you for helping me pick out dresses wifey =D
anyway we got really hungry... looking for dresses was tiring... [well more like jess fung was looking and i was following her squirming around little corners].....
so we went to sushi train and ate quite a lot because we were starving;


this is the first sushi train i know that has dessert placed on the train... i thought it was very smart ^-^


it was also the first sushi train i know that has okonomiyaki on the train =O

after that jessica nguy finish with her aspire and met up with us... me and jess fung were craving ice cream so off to passionflower we went;

i had;

green japanese cherry blossom tea which was delish
and

lychee rose and green tea ice cream **drools**

jess fung had;

"lasting luv" ;);) [which she demolished]

we then went to starbucks and then to chat thai for the yummy yummy dinner.... we waited an hour before getting called in... but hey... there was so much people waiting we knew it had to be good.... i mean a tuesday night and that much business? as if the food would be bad! it was a full OVERFLOWING house tonight =D

so welcome to chat thai [apologies for the darkness... they had dim lighting for that hint of romance ;)];
that ball was rocking we could imagine it smashing down LOL

how interesting were the cups?


jessica's drink


maggie's drink

OMG I GOT TOO CARRIED AWAY I FORGOT TO TAKE A PIC OF MY ICED TEA WITH CARAMELISED MILK =(


jess fung's dish


jessica's dish


my dish


maggie's dish


alysse's dish

AND OMG YOU'D NEVER GUESS..... BUT WE GOT THE SECRET RECIPE TO MAKING COCONUT SORBET! =D must be because we had the "awesome" jessica with us and they knew she was fleeing the country


and maggie got me pregnant after the orgasm over the "scratch me happyyyyy~ yeah!" discovery being the scratchie's phrase LOL

so jealous much, everyone? XP

1 comment: