Thursday, November 12, 2009

All Nighter

lets see got home at 5 in the morning from tuesday's study session... this is the time when my mum is getting ready for work [she gets up at 4.30 and eats sits... changes... talks to my dad and then leaves the house at 5.15]...

as i approached the front door... my mum unlocked it for me with a "why are you back so late... who the hell studies till this time?" ROFL.... and i was like "us? =S" LOL and she continued with a "your friend's parents are gonna think you guys are retarded" ROFL... yeah i then said goodnight [on which my dad corrected me telling me it should be goodmorning] and went to my room, set my alarm to 11 and read through more notes which made no sense until i fell asleep... 11 o clock easily became a 2 o clock as i think i turned off my alarm and fell back asleep until it got too hot and woke me up....

=.= so to make up for that 3 hours study lost i am going to pull an allnighter tonight... also because i doubt i'll fall asleep anyway seeing as how i didn't sleep till 6 something in the morning and i'll have to wake up at 5.30 this morning to get ready by 6.15 on which the "hoang do bus service" [aka tien] comes to drive us to our 8.45 test

only now i'm kinda not bothered to study... because i don't seem to be remembering anything i read anyway... so lets hope that the test is easy tomorow and my guesses are right for the multiple choice sections... then i shall try sleep on the way home and pull another allnighter for GMAT on which i still haven't touched the lecture notes =.=... it's okay... 2 more days and it's alll over and i can sleep till the break of dawn ^-^

tonight my dad made a very [in my opinion] non asian dinner LOL....

it reminded me of the non asian dinners that you see on those ads with potato and meat and gravy LOL =D it was yummy and i think it was healthy too ^-^ what a combo

also i been shoving my face with lindt chocolate that my parents bought... theres this one where its got 2 layers of ilk chocolate and a milk layer in between... very very yummy... i hope there's still some lindt chocolate sales on... if there is i shall buy some tomorow after my exam if the "hoang do bus service" allows it =D

i am bored... now time to entertain myself for another 2 and a half hours before i get ready to go to randwick

so jealous much, jealoussica?

No comments:

Post a Comment