Sunday, November 15, 2009

tidying up =D

hum hum hum..... yesterday my plans of tidying up did not go through... as i was watching my last episode of drama before i was gonna start tidying.. i got a last minute phone call from ken asking me to help him mark some of his students maths papers... there were 9 papers so i was like yeah sure.. shouldn't take too long... started around 7.30 and by 12.30 my migraines started to act up... so i told ken and elton took over... i manage to mark around 4 and a half papers in the period of 5 hours.... i guess my migraines are back for good.. i remember i had one a few weeks ago but i thought it might have been a one day thing.. because i stopped getting them for a period of over a year... =.= my mum thinks its because i was pulling all nighters and when i wasn't pulling all nighters i wasn't sleeping till 6 and that thats why they're back =.= ah welllll... guess i'm gonna have to get use to puking again [LOL you love that word don't ya jenny XP]

anyway since i was marking instead of tidying i figured i should tidy today... and i managed to get half done.... i got all the clothes off my bed and put them in my cupboard[if clean]/wash[if dirty] and changed my sheets... i love the smell of clean sheets because my parents was it witht he fragrance thing... and for now i'm left with a coverless quilt;


here is my somewhat tidy computer table;


and my still untidy other table =.=;


i also had a good catch up sleep last night =] so i'm happy with that... ANDDDD i managed to finish off watching atashinchi no danshi =D not a disappointing ending so thats good ^-^

other than that GO-KARTING TOMOROW =]

so jealous much, jealoussica?

No comments:

Post a Comment