Tuesday, December 29, 2009

[UPDATED] TO MY DEAREST; JENNY, TAMMY AND LEENA!!!

=.= at you guys!!! ROFL ahem.... yes... thank you jenny for that lovely blog post which i have now deleted XP

` thank you jenny for the sleepover =] it was loads of fun... even though i know you just wanted to take advantage of me and my ass
` thank you tammy for that very sexy seducing last night.. was very turned on ROFLMAO
` sorry leena there was no fried ice cream left and thanks for that **whispers** wild sex session ;)

alrightees i spent yesterday morning and afternoon with my mum, aunts and cousins making some "fingernail biscuits" for new years ^-^ [don't actually know what they're really called but thats what the translation sounds like from my language]... ness then came over to pick me up for the 7.30 session of avatar =D.. it was such a pretty and action filled movie... i want to watch it again!!!
` sorry ness i couldn't drive us since my dad didn't let me park in westfields... i had a great 3 hours with you ^-^

i then drove to jenny's for a sleep over where we ate.. chatted... and watched movies ^-^.. we watched the ugly truth... and then the hannah montana movie which i fell asleep halfway... the next day we came back to my house thinking there was some fried ice cream left in my fridge only there wasn't =.=... the last box was taken to melinda's house for one of the mah jong nights

i also brewed the rose tea i got on boxing day.. it looks very pretty =D [pictures later]... it's got a very subtle flowery taste to it and helps make me feel calm and care-free... the flower petals have turned from pink to a very light peachy colour which coulddd be just because of the colour of the tea making white petals look peachy =S.. i shall find out after i finish drinking it all

i think i'll start packing for china later today if i can be bothered.. got nothing else to do at home =.= since i'm capped...
` thanks to all that have spent the last few days with me so i didn't have to be bored at home with a capped net =]

OH =D and i got my pay today... manage to make $506 in those 3 days of work which can go to my china trip ^-^... then tomorow i get $244 from centrelink =D WOOHOOOO

P.S; avatar is really good... highly recommended =D

so jealous much, jealoussica?

1 comment:

  1. Jenny had me fooled- I thought you were on a movie date with Tien D:

    ReplyDelete