Monday, December 21, 2009

Getting There~!

today i managed to almost finish tidying both my rooms... i finished with my computer room... and did most of my bedroom... i've resorted the clothes in my warddrobe and on my bed... just still need to sort out my sleeping clothes and the clothes in the basket at the end of my bed which i plan to do tomorow =]...

in the midst of tidying up my room... my dad comes in and shows me what he bought for brenden to go china.... in the bundle there was a jumper with a huge 69 printed on the back ROFLMAO.... and so i asked him if he knew what 69 meant.... and he said no... and so he asked me what it meant... but how awkward would it be if i told him so i just told him not to worry LOL since he says its for brenden to wear to sleep over there anyway

man i must say i really hate saving up money as it means restricting myself from going out =.=... not to mention i'm running out of things to entertain myself with at home... i'm almost capped already and it's only been 7 days.... this is predominantly because i'm not going out so that i'm spending my time downloading... yuck to saving money!!!

well on tuesday wednesday and thursday my aunt has asked me to help work at her store for the busy christmas period... i'm not really looking forward to it as it means being pushed and shoved.. being pricked and cut... and not to mention the neverending flow of customers... =.= hmmmm most likely working wednesday to thursday straight again which means no sleep and means my brain operating extra slow... on the upside.. i'll get money for china trip

well at least wednesday morning i get to go pick up jenny before going to work so that should be exciting =]

anyway... andrea needed to go to woolies tonight so i drove her there... this gave me a chance to practice some more of my parking... i can now park with a car on one side and a space on the other side of me on my own =].... i'm getting there... next i'll try a spot with 2 cars on either side of me ^-^

tonight for dinner i had; PORK JERKEYYYY!!!!!
freshly grilled~!!! **drools**

so jealous much, jealoussica?

No comments:

Post a Comment