Thursday, December 17, 2009

Bball Girls VS Boys

aside from lazing at home today and watching dramas... i went to julie's basketball match =]... haven't done that in a while but there were still familiar faces that i remembered.... and ow i had just burnt my pinky a few seconds ago and typing is a pain =.=....

anyway after not seeing julies team play for a while and watching them again today... i noticed that they have improved a lot more =] so congrats to them... and lol julie's jersey name is "WTFBBQ?" AHAHAHAHA how random ^-^.... anyway... while sitting on the side watching her game i was able to realise how different it is when guys are playing and when girls are playing.... to my left there was a guy's match going on... and to my right was julie's match and even more on my right were even more girl's matches.... on my left there was a whole bunch of thumping which felt like a stampede as the herd of boys ran to this side of the court....while the girls matches i couldn't feel any floor vibrations as they ran to this side of the court.... as the guys rann and stopped or turned... their shoes give off a squeek to emphasize the speed they were going at... while the girls matches only consisted of patters... the guys had many falls to the ground... and there were times when they were running too fast they couldn't stop in time and would run out of the court... one guy almost crashed into me while he was trying to stop O.O.... intense.... it was interesting watching julie and her team play basketball again =]....
` HOPE YOU'S CONTINUE IMPROVING =]

anywho... after the game i drove julie and aaron to woolies because i needed to buy stuff.. it was aarons first time experiencing my driving.... julie took me around once while on my L's so she was already well aware of my driving skills =].... after that i drove to daniels to give him back the many maths textbooks he let me borrow to help julie with her maths
` thank you daniel... and sorry for late return... forgot i had them until i was cleaning my room

yehp i'm getting the hang of driving a car without someone there to instruct me... still haven't driven on my own yet though because i'm scared of the dark so i don't want to drive alone in the dark =.=

all in all had a interesting night =].... i also drew a sketch last night of how i want my walls done if i repaint them these holidays =D... i shall post a picture tomorow or something... my sketch book is in my bedroom and i'm lazy to walk there...

so jealous much, jealoussica?

No comments:

Post a Comment