Wednesday, December 30, 2009

first time

last night i drove alone for the first time in my life... andrea called me to go pick her up from cabra station... i was paranoid as hell when i went to start the car and all because it was 12 midnight on the dot when i stepped outside.. everyone in my family was already sleeping.. and the only things alight were the street lamps and my dear friend the moon... when i went into the car i quickly turned on the headlights so it would be brighter and tried not to look at any trees because they creep me out LOL...i reversed quickly out the carport jumped out to close the gate.. and quickly jumped back into the car and locked the doors... i then drove quickly till i reached a less secluded area which was hard to find since there isn't much cars on the road at that time..

as i was driving to cabra i thought i got lost because the route seemed to take extra long and i was still not reaching my destination... so i just kept going straight going WTH.... but eventually i saw the cabramatta police station and knew i was going the right way =.= phew... i guess the route seemed extra long because this time i was alone and there wasn't someone talking to me to distract me on how long the route was... i got there early and thank god theres pretty much no cars at that time of the night so parking was easy =]

when i got home i watch a drama called I Am Sam which had been in my external harddrive for ages now and i had forgotten about it... so i finally got around to watching it... thats all i did today as well... still haven't finish watching it yet..

tonight my aunt called and asked me to help work at her store tomorow =.=.... i couldn't say no because i feel bad saying no to family and friends... so i gotta get up at 3 in the morning tomorow because we starting at 5.. but then i'm gonna come home at 3 in the arvo so i can go dinner with my wifey and then watch the 9pm fireworks along with some other girls before heading to diana's =]

ah well i guess i'll get around $110ish which can go towards china =]

hmmm i'll go sleep after one more ep of I Am Sam

so jealous much, jealoussica?

1 comment: