Saturday, December 12, 2009

The One With Her P's Licence!

THAT'S RIGHT =D!!! I PASSED!!!!!!!!!!! WOOHOOOOOOOOOOO ^-^

i had a nice lady testing me... and as usual... when i'm nervous i talk a lot more than usual... so i had a very nice conversation with her while being tested... i told her about what i've been up to these holidays and what i plan to do in the future.. and about uni... and she told me about how she was a divorced single mum of one son... she told me she's 29 and her son is currently 5 who loves his tv.. and she told me about how she's had a few relationships with some men after the divorce that she's unsure of... and how her son told her "it's okay mummy... you don't need boyfriends =]... you have me"... i thought that was adorable... yehp i wish i have a son like that in the future ^-^

she also told me that she's never experienced a car crash while testing someone... though her sister who works in the liverpool branch rta has =]... all in all it was a relaxing test... talking to my examiner made it feel like a normal drive and all the head checks just came to me ^-^

they're also changing the rules...; as of monday you can no longer smile in your driver's licence =O... so i smiled a big smile for my drivers licence since i had the chance that others will miss... i ended up looking like a chubby kid with a big nose and swollen looking eyes... but i love it anyway because those getting their P's starting monday will look sad/depressed/evil/mean/stoned orrrr if they're photogenic they'll look normal ROFL...

on the way back home my instructor drove... i notice while i'm driving i don't notice anything interesting around me but the road... so once again a passenger i noticed there was a car with "i s2 cock" written in the dust of the rear infront of us... and there was also a group of bikies that rode pass.. made me think... damn aren't they hot under all that clothing + beard + helmet + bandana + the sun... i was hot as when i was driving without the aircon on... the instructor then went to pick up some girl that was learning how to drive... as i experienced her driving it made me wonder if i use to drive like that o.o................ but oh well i know i can drive properly now and thats all that matters ^-^

i am now starving for some food but i can't find anything that tickles my fancy in the kitchen =(

anyway.... i think i'll go practice some more piano or tidy up my rooms after i rummage for a nibble.

so jealous much, jealoussica?

No comments:

Post a Comment