Tuesday, September 15, 2009

UNCAPPEDDDD!!!

nothing really for jessica to be jealous about today... all i did was study for my test and do it... =.= on which i thinkkkk i managed to pass =D

as for the relationship/travel... i would be like wth if my partner expected me to pay for their trip... unless i was rich enough then i wouldn't mind... and as for whether i'd choose travel over my partner would depend on where it is and for how long... i'm sure he'd be able to spend some time without me and still love me when i come back... if not then stuff him... he's not worth it!!! obviously his feeling wouldn't have been strong enough and i say good riddence LOL!!!

ANYWAYYYYY I'M UNCAPPEDDDDDDDDDDD... the glory of not having slow internet again... i'm so happy that i'm not even bothered to go sleep yet... even though gotta wake up at 7 =.=

oh well =] can't wait to start watching dramas again... miss them... but then got test on monday, hand in tute and mid sem on tuesday =.=...

` seals sleep underwater and surface for air without waking
` tuna suffocate if they stop swimming
~ from libra oddspots =D though it was interesting

well i hope your capped jessica... if so

jealous much, jessica?

otherwise my day was jealousless

P.S; no i wasn't jealous of your good buys and dinner because i had too good of a night on saturday... and much fun creating embarrassment for you in the morning XP

No comments:

Post a Comment