Tuesday, September 22, 2009

KEYSSSSSSS!!!!!!!!!!!

LOL yes i bin studying like a good girl... anyway gmat midsems finally finish... now gotta do gay materials group project which is pissing the daylights out of me because my group is so hard to deal with... its due friday and i haven't even heard from them.. i tell them to be online tonight... and what happens? only one goes on... i can feel myself erupting any minute now.

oh yeah... the rta sent a letter saying that theres a new change of laws due to the many road crashes with people under the age of 20... so now there is a demerit point systems for L's now too...
` R.I.P

anywayyy other than that... my dad finallyyyy gave me my own set of house keys today =]... i gotta make sure i don't lose these or they'll probably never give me the house keys again... oh and this intense studying has made me lose a kilo LOL


so jealous much, jessica?

ROFLMAO i just thought of the most lamest thing that i'mma use from now... "so jealous much, jealoussica" AHAHAHAHHAHAHA

No comments:

Post a Comment