Friday, September 11, 2009

No Ching Ching!

today at hieus i lost 7 bux at the poker machines ROFL... in which jessica fung gave me 2... =.= i think it has been concluded that i am not a gambler... you always hear about the people that go broke because they're gamble addicts... like that stranger that has come to my house like 10 times now asking the same question... "is your dad home? can he lend me some money?" and i'd get so freaked out when my dad's not home but when he is home.. he always says the same thing "i don't have money to lend you... i don't work"... only the stranger comes again after a few days regardless =.=... oh well... asside from losing 7 bux it was good catching up with old faces indeed... especially the lesbians ;) ROFL... yes you's know who you's areeee...

well i've got my rsa licence... now after i get my rcg and rfh licences i am hoping to get a job somewhere... maybe at like an rsl club or just a liquor store... indeed bars sound too dangerous... especially after watching the crazy videos they had at the rsa course... so yeah i think i'll steer clear of bars... don't want my face bottled =.=...

my money is going downhill... had 1200 cash in hand and now its gone down to 500... no idea how... and after tomorow it'll be down to 300...................................... =.=

thank god theres kevin rudd with his 1000 dollar givings.

so jealous much, jessica? [over nothing]

P.S; no not jealous... i get 1000 too

No comments:

Post a Comment