Saturday, September 26, 2009

LOL?!?!

okay okay okay.... i think i got too excited that i finished my part of my materials assignment the other day that we ended up shopping in the city on thursday up until around 7... it was rather fun and full of laughs =D love hanging with vee because she is so entertaining ^-^

[will upload pictures tomorow... so many funny pictures ^-^... but too tired atm.. cbb]

so we got home around 8.30... i showered and then waited for tien so we could go to daniel duongs to do our cven due the next day... [which was assumed to take only a few hours... 4 hours tops] HOW WRONG WERE WE!!!! fudge... we didn't get home till 4 something...

and for once my parents called to ask where i was around 3.. LOL =D i felt loved for that split second... [tien find's it annoying when his parents ask though =.=]

when i got home i tried to finish it all but my eyes were hurting too much at 6 and fell asleep till 9... HORRIBLEEEEEE... and thats not the worse of it... my editor for the materials group assignment was meant to send me [the spokesperson] the assignment to submit before 11.59 on september the 25th... ONLY HE DIDN'T!!!!!!!!!! I CAN HONESTLY SAY I HATE GROUP WORK!!!!... soooo what happened... instead of me going to sleep which i was hoping to do early tonight... i had to edit and add in missing parts all in 30 minutes... obviously not top quality... but WHATEVER!!!

yes rage rage rage...

+ is off to lay down in andreas room with julie and andrea...

so jealous much, jealoussica?

P.S; apparently the dust storm is going to appear again tomorow =S.

No comments:

Post a Comment