Wednesday, September 23, 2009

FINISHEDDDD!!!!!

julie has gotten this song in my head =.=... nice old song =] not sure if this works [uploading a song as a video]... but i'll try anyway LOL

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
damn the song wouldn't upload as a video =.=

anyway for those curious about which song it was...
` mariah carey; i want to know what love is
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

anyway i have finally finished my assignment which is due on friday with a total of 690 words LOL... my part anyway... hopefully my group members all do their part.. the only problem is that theres one guy [our editor] who we haven't even heard from since our first submission... >.<

anyway... now i can relax and concentrate on other things^-^ YAYYYY!!!

[like my CVEN hand in] ~ ooo getting use to html stuff =D

so jealous much, jealoussica?
ROFLMAO!!!!

i wish you luck... i know your jealous i finish my assignment XP
GOODLUCKK~!!! **muah** <=[ kiss of luck ;) ]

No comments:

Post a Comment