Sunday, October 25, 2009

THANKS POOF

after i showered i got a pleasant surprise when an unregistered number called me and turned out to be my cousin in melbourne... we had a nice long 2 hour chat all till my mobile was burning up and seriously heating my ear [=.= crappy phone]... it was a nice chat filled with randomness ^-^ can't wait to see her and the rest of my cousins when i go melbourne on the 20th =D...

SOOOOO anyway no thank you to julie for kindly updating my facebook account which i had partially forgot existed until this very hour when she decided to confess the works of her busy fingers... she decided to change all my info into "shit" and "shitting" LOL FAGGGGG

that aside.... she came over tonight and gave me a big bag of ZOOPER DOOPERS ^-^!!!!!



i remember one night after sauna with julie and aaron i was craving them or something [PERFECT TIMING ;)]... but the woolies we went to didn't have any >.<.... but julie found some at her work place YAYYY

`
thanks POOF

i am now patiently waiting for them to solidify in the freezer so i can eat them =] can't waittttt!!! now i got something to nibble on while studying YUMMYYYYYY~!!!!!!!

so jealous much, jealoussica?

No comments:

Post a Comment