Friday, October 23, 2009

SUGAR FREE =O

bleh... no i didn't end up studying chapter 4 because the monstrous migraines which i haven't had in a while decided to act up again last night... =.= so i went to bed at 10.30ish instead of starting on chapter 4... it's probably because i was studying calculus that made the migraine come =.=... that or because i had my computer's brightness on 20% for 30 minutes instead of 0% =.=...

wasn't going to go to uni because when i woke up.. yes migrain was gone... but the back of my head killed... that is when i moved my head anyway... and the nausea remained... so yes i lay in bed contemplating whether i should go to my algebra tute.... i then remembered that i had wanted to buy the Madame Flavour green jasmine pear tea so up i got and headed off to uni...

then yes i went to purchase this nicely packetted tea =D

the packaging makes me feel moreeeee.... royal? high class? like i have etiquette? no idea what i'm trying to construct.... but yes the packaging is so pretty ^-^... it's worth every cent


i'm going to collect each and every flavour with their each and every story behind it =]




thought i'd take a better picture of Madame Flavour's unique infuser pod


aint it just so cool how the teacup magnifies what's inside?




oh and i know its hard to believe... BUT NO SUGAR =D the tea is so yummy i don't actually put any sugar whatsoever in it... it tastes perfect the way it is ^-^.. AMAZING

` i plan on buying every flavour ^-^...

so after i treated myself to some beautiful tea... i figured i should finish my materials lab which took about 3 hours =.= because i was lagging on spreadsheet and massaging my head in the process because i'd forget my head hurt and then move it abruptly then OWWW **teary rage rage** =.=...

then i went to my room to soothe my eyes with the dimness of my night-light and tried to nap... ended up not being able to nap so i went to shower and ended up browsing the web for jobs because i couldn't be bothered concentrating on study =.=... and no i haven't really found any i'm interested in... except for one =.=... all those hours of searching and i find one >.<... i guess one is better than none

oh well tomorow i plan on covering all of chapter 4 of calculus and covering all of algebra.............................................................. hopefully... =.= damn algebra... so hard to understand...

oh yes... and i bought a pack of crunchies today... and i finished all 12 on my own =.=

so jealous much, jealoussica?

No comments:

Post a Comment