Monday, October 12, 2009

CUUUTTTEEE~!

just finish shower after going to mabels with vee to play with her kittens!!!!! they are so adorableeeeee =( i really want one but my mum said no... to be precise she said "WHAT? I DON'T WANT DOGS SO WHY WOULD I WANT A CAT... THEIR SHIT STINKS WORSE" =.= apparently they stink worse =S no idea if its true


[click to enlarge...]
the social friendly one...

the two anti-social scared ones...



two of the kittens were anti social and just wanted to go backk outside with their parents... but one of them were so cute and cuddly.. it would burrow itself and roll around in your lap until it found itself a comfy position... then it would slowly fall asleep... =D so so so so so so cuuuuuuuuuuuuutttteeeeeeeeee... this is the exact type of kitty i want... one that will accompany me while i'm like just on my computer working or watching dramas.. or just to keep me warm and make me feel not lonely... =]... really wanted to bring one home.. =(

i guess i'm just going to have to wait until i get my own home that i can allow the cat to "stink" up ROFL

and now i better spend the last few hours i'm awake cramming for cven test...

so jealous much, jealoussica?

No comments:

Post a Comment