Saturday, October 3, 2009

Night Light Dilemma

[LOL second post of the day because i was too lazy to upload the picture earlier]

last night when i was going to sleep... my night light blacked out and broke... so i rummaged for a new lightbulb but couldn't find one... i then set my alarm for 4.45 so that i would wake up when my mummy and daddy were awake and slept with the table light on instead [which got pretty hot by 4.45 =.=]... i woke up and asked dad for a new light bulb.. only that just blacked out too... it was then concluded that the night light was broken =(.... so i slept last night with my table light on... the table light is a bit too bright so i didn't sleep too well last night =.=...

and then today in the morning when my daddy and brenden came home.. my dad handed me a new night light ^-^



` thank you daddy
and added a remark;
- "don't you think your old enough for no night light yet?" =.= LOL

+ is gonna get ready to go jenny's

so jealous much, jealoussica?

No comments:

Post a Comment