Sunday, January 10, 2010

bye bye!!!

[this was saved as draft on the 8th =D... weeeeeeeee leaving my house in 6 hours so i better go sleep now... cyas]

probably won't be blogging tomorow because gonna go to dinner with wonderful people ^-^ and my melbourne relo's will be over tomorow night so they can fly with us the next day... so i suppose i shouldn't coupe myself inside my computer room in their rare presence

ANYYYWAYYYYYYY~

i'm leaving till the 25th and...;
` i'll miss spending those nice relaxing hours where i can just lay on my bed with you ness and how you always know how to make me feel better
` i'll miss my wife's company filled with laughter and good advice and how you always help me make decisions... WHO'S GONNA HELP PICK OUT STUFF FOR ME IN CHINA =(
` i'll miss you jayy... =( i'm sad that i'm leaving so soon after you've just returned from your extremely long trip... haven't had a proper chance to catch up with you
` i'll miss hanging with jenny... inviting myself to her house to watch movies or anything random having fun always [i'll also miss your ass grabs as i've grown accustomed to them ;)]
` i'll miss tammy seducing me all the time and being jobless together too!!! ;)
` i'll miss julie's random show ups or calls to do random things and our traditional woolies 9pm shopping nights
` i'll miss laughing till my back hurts with EVERYONE!!!

my last blog post will be on the 25th/26th just to show you all what i got up to in china =D... and to upload the missing pictures... then i'll call an end to this blog since "my holidays without jessica" would be put to an end finally ^-^... yeah i know my plans list isn't all crossed off yet and nor is my watching drama list... but i still got a whole month to go after china to complete all my plans ^-^ and i'm determined to cross everything off that list...

and yes jessica... i was very jealous this whole time you evil girl!!!

2 comments: